If You Need Help -
Call our 24-hour toll-free crisis hotline:
Relay for the deaf and hard of hearing: (888) 735-2964 (or 711)
Serving Rockingham and Strafford Counties of New Hampshire
Please note: The SASS office at 7 Junkins Ave., has moved to 20 International Drive, Suite 300 at Pease International Tradeport in Portsmouth, NH and has merged with A Safe Place, a domestic violence crisis agency.
Sexual Assault Support Services (SASS) is dedicated to the prevention of child sexual abuse, sexual assault and stalking, while supporting victims, survivors and others impacted by sexual violence.
Services Offered By SASS
- A confidential 24-hour sexual assault crisis hotline
- 24-hour advocacy and support at police stations, hospital emergency rooms, child advocacy centers and the courts
- Support groups for rape survivors, sexual abuse survivors, parents, and others affected by sexual violence
- Professional training and consultation to police departments, hospitals, schools and others in the community
- Sexual abuse and sexual assault prevention education in the schools for children, teens and parents
- Sexual harassment prevention workshops for teachers and children in schools, and managers and employees in the workplace